Providing Cost Effective Corporate Tree Services
GCK Treeworks Ltd have a wealth of experience carrying out tree surgery, site clearance and hedge trimming work for our corporate customers in and around Northampton. We regularly undertake work for Local Authorities, Construction companies, landscape gardeners and Facilities managers. Either on regular contracts or on a job by job basis. We understand that you all have different requirements and understand its not just about being able to do the job. Through careful planning we fit our corporate tree services in with other service providers, thus ensuring an efficient operation from start to finish. GCK Treeworks Ltd are also contracted to undertake emergency tree surgery/call out work. For all corporations we provide Risk Assessments, COSHH details, undertake Health and Safety checks. We hold all relevant insurances and work to industry best practice.
Key Services for all corporations:
- Tree Felling – To remove the tree.
- Pollarding – To maintain productivity of the trees in built up environments and reduce uptake of water. It is also a last resort for damaged trees.
- Dead wooding – To improve health of the tree by removing all dead limbs. Also reducing the chance of fallen limbs in frequented areas.
- Stump Grinding – To remove unwanted stumps completely from any areas.
- Crown reductions – To reduce size and shape of the tree whilst maintaining an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Crown thinning – To reduce the sail effect by evenly thinning the trees canopy. To remove any crossing limbs that could become hazardous in the future.
- Crown lifting – To remove lower branches of the tree, letting in my light and giving clearance for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Tree surveys – To provide risk assessments on individual or groups of trees.
- Site clearances – To completely clear sites of all trees, scrub and stumps.
- Hedge cutting – To maintain shape and size of all hedges.
- Hedge height reductions – To improve health of the hedge, to improve growth, and to restore overgrown hedgerows.
- Hedge removals – To remove the hedge.
- Grass cutting – To cut grass to improve growth.
We make sure we do the job with the right tools; we have chippers and chain saws, tractors and loaders, cherry pickers and trailers, mulchers and mowers, stump grinders and winches - just look at our projects to see some of them in action! We possibly have the largest whole tree crane fed tracked chipper in the UK – click here to see it in action!